Lumio offers a 14-day refund and/or exchange for most merchandise. All returns are subject to inspection and approval by Management only.
- Final Sale or Special Conditions apply to Special Order items, all consumables, printers, hard drives, and some professional items.
- Any item considered for a full refund must be returned in as-new, unopened condition with all the accessories and packaging in as-new condition.
- Defective products may be returned to Lumio for inspection within 14 days of the purchase. Review SPECIAL CONDITIONS below for exclusions. Once our inspection confirms the item is defective, a replacement product will be provided at the discretion of Management and/or the manufacturer.
- Lumio / Etch Media, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any return or refund of merchandise.
REGULAR RETURN PROCESS
Contact Lumio via firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process.
- Request a return and provide the Invoice number.
- Explain the reason for the return.
- Confirm the item is in as-new, unopened condition. If not, provide condition details.
Your request will be processed by our Returns department.
- You will receive an email with instruction and an SRT number.
- Package up the product and follow the instructions for the Return to Lumio.
- Once received at Lumio, allow 5 to 7 business days for inspection and processing.
- An email will be sent to you with details and refund information.
- The total will be refunded in the fashion it was paid. If refunding is to a debit or credit card, it must be credited to the original card used to make the purchase.
- If Management determines that an item is returnable but does not meet all of the terms and conditions for a full refund, Lumio reserves the right to charge a Restocking Fee.
- This fee will vary depending on the overall condition of the packaging, product and the value; the minimum restocking fee is 10%
- The Restocking Fee allows Lumio to resell the item as used or open box at a discounted rate.
Items received via shipment are eligible for return 14 days from the date received. Product considered for return are subject to inspection upon arrival at Lumio and must meet all the terms and conditions of a Regular return. Any merchandise returned via post or courier must be shipped pre-paid and only to the location it was originally shipped from. Please note that shipping costs will not be refunded unless the return is a result of an error by Lumio.
Used and Refurbished Merchandise
Items may be returned within 14 days of original purchase; to qualify, items must meet the terms and conditions for Regular Returns as listed above, excluding packaging and item condition. Exceptions will apply to accommodate the used equipment condition at the time of sale.
Lumio / Etch Media, Inc. is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
Lumio / Etch Media, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any return or refund of merchandise. Lumio also reserves the right to amend or modify this policy from time to time without notice. Please check back regularly.