Toshiba MG08ACA14TE 14TB SATA 512e Enterprise Hard Drive
Technology Pioneered by Toshiba
Using an industry-leading 9-disk design pioneered by Toshiba, the MG08 Series provides up to 16 TB of conventional magnetic recording (CMR) capacity and 7,200rpm performance.
The industry-standard 3.5-inch form-factor integrates easily into cloud-scale storage infrastructure, business-critical servers and storage, and File and Object storage solutions.
Toshiba’s precision industrial laser welding technology is put to use to seal helium inside the 9-disk mechanics. The massive 16 TB capacity is delivered using proven CMR recording technology providing optimum application compatibility and data reliability.
Available with either a SATA 6.0 Gbit/s or a 12.0 Gbit/s SAS interface, the MG08 Series models integrate easily into standard 3.5-inch drive bays to help reduce the footprint and operational burden of cloud-scale storage infrastructure, and business critical servers and storage systems.
- Cloud-scale Sever and Storage Infrastructure
- Software-defined data center infrastructure
- File- and Object-based storage infrastructure
- Tiered Storage Infrastructure
- Workloads and Use-Cases that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Cloud-scale and Rack-Scale Storage Systems
- Compliance Data Life-Cycle Management
- Data Center Data-Protection and Data Back-up Infrastructure