Toshiba MG06ACA600E 6TB SATA 512e Enterprise Hard Drive
Capacity-Optimized Storage Systems
The Toshiba MG06 Enterprise Capacity HDD models provides up to 10 TB of capacity and 7,200 rpm performance in a robust design engineered for nearline business-critical workloads.
The MG06 Series utilizes industry-standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm height form factor and Advanced Format sector technologies for optimum capacity and data reliability. Toshiba Persistent Write Cache technology helps enhance performance while also maintaining data integrity in the event of a sudden loss of power.
The MG06A Series is equipped with SATA 6.0 Gbit/s interface and the MG06S Series is equipped with 12 Gbit/s SAS interface, designed to help to save rack space and reduce the footprint and operational burden of business critical servers and storage systems. 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format sector technology models are available. The MG06A Series improves sustained transfer rate performance to 237 MiB/s and increases MTTF/MTBF by 25% when compared to the prior MG05 series. 4Kn sector models offer suitable performance and compatibility with the 4Kn-capable applications and operating environments. 512e models are broadly supported today and also help provide support for legacy applications and operating environments that require 512 B sector lengths.
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm Height Form Factor
- 7,200 rpm Performance
- MTTF/MTBF 2.5M hours
- 550 total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology
- Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology to help Maintain Data Integrity during Power-Loss Events
- Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) and Self-Encrypting Drive(SED) option model available
- Engineered for Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
- Workloads and Use-Cases that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Data Center Storage Systems