THE ORIGINAL NO-NONSENSE COMPACT MIXER SERIES
Now featuring Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps, the comprehensive Mackie VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction that created an industry more than 25 years ago.
From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
The very definition of an analog compact mixer, Mackie VLZ4 is the original do-it-yourself and be sure it sounds great mixing solution.
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 20kHz)
High Headroom & Low Noise
Strict attention to component quality has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture
Built Like A Tank
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls
Comprehensive & Proven
Mackie’s VLZ4 line is extremely comprehensive, offering mixers of every channel count, every price point, for every application. From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your needs.