Angelbird SDXC Dual Card Reader
Double the SDXC Card Data Transfer and File Offloading
The Angelbird SD Dual Card Reader offers single or simultaneous file offloading from SDXC UHS-I and UHS-II memory cards at unrestricted speeds using a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 10 Gb/s connectivity.
This card reader features a write-protect switch and a recessed connection logic for a secure host connection. The reader also includes adhesive rubber pads for additional operational stability and vibration control and is bus-powered so there are no superfluous power cables to clutter your workspace.
At A Glance
- ‘Made in Austria’ Production Quality: Rock-solid hard anodized aluminium build for SDXC UHS-I and UHS-II data offloading at unrestricted speeds.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 10 Gb/s based connectivity, USB backwards compatible, physically Thunderbolt 3/4 compatible (Thunderbolt speed not supported).
- Endures extreme temperatures and shock, offers ESD and overload protection.
- USB Bus-Powered: No additional power source needed.
- For Use with: macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, Android
- Activate your product benefits within 30 days of purchase and receive 3-year limited warranty including individualized customer service, technical support and free data recovery service on hard- and software level provided by the Angelbird tech team in Austria.
Our Solid Connect™ recessed connection logic provides a secure connection point and minimizes wear and tear.
Our reader includes a USB-C to USB-C cable (50 cm, 19.7 in) and a USB-A to USB-C adapter to support older computer models.
INTEGRATED WRITE-PROTECT FUNCTION
Our SD Dual Card Reader comes with a invidividual Write-Protect Switch per card slot that protects against unintended file deletion and keeps your system from writing unwanted data files to your card/s.
To ensure functionality, SD card(s) must be ejected BEFORE activating or deactivating the card reader’s Write-Protect Switch(es).