Angelbird CFast 2.0 Card Reader with Unrestricted Transfer Speed
The Angelbird CFast 2.0 Card Reader offloads files from CFast 2.0 memory cards at unrestricted speeds using a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 10 Gb/s connectivity.
This card reader features a Write-Protect Switch and our Solid Connect™ recessed connection logic for a secure host connection. The reader also includes adhesive rubber pads for additional operational stability and vibration control and is bus-powered so there are no superfluous power cables to clutter your workspace.
At A Glance
- ‘Made in Austria’ Production Quality: Rock-solid hard anodized aluminium build for CFast 2.0 data offloading at unrestricted speeds.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 10 Gb/s based connectivity, USB backwards compatible, physically Thunderbolt 3/4 compatible (Thunderbolt speed not supported).
- Endures extreme temperatures and shock, offers ESD and overload protection.
- USB Bus-Powered: No additional power source needed.
- For Use with: macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, Android
- Activate your product benefits within 30 days of purchase and receive 3-year limited warranty including individualized customer service, technical support and free data recovery service on hard- and software level provided by the Angelbird tech team in Austria.
Our Solid Connect™ recessed connection logic provides a secure connection point and minimizes wear and tear.
Our reader includes a USB-C to USB-C cable (50 cm, 19.7 in) and a USB-A to USB-C adapter to support older computer models.
INTEGRATED WRITE-PROTECT FUNCTION
Our CFast 2.0 Card Reader comes with a Write-Protect Switch that protects against unintended file deletion and keeps your system from writing unwanted data files to your card.
To ensure functionality, CFast card must be ejected BEFORE activating or deactivating the card reader’s Write-Protect Switch.